MOORHEAD, Minn. -

Moorhead Fire crews responded to a cooking fire at an apartment building around 10 o'clock Sunday morning.

The fire department responded to the call at the Highland apartment complex in the 2900 block of 5th Street South.

Two people were home and one was cooking on the stove.

Officials say the flame was ignited by grease that then caught the kitchen cabinets on fire.

The fire was put out moments after first responders arrived.

The building was evacuated and there were no reports of any injuries.