Idaho Forest Group is currently seeking an entry level Utility Machine Operator to join our team.
This position serves as a relief operator for a wide variety of functions, machinery and work stations which provides the opportunity to quickly gain skills, learn and promote. Other times will be needed to assist with mill clean-up. Most employees are quickly promoted from this role into something more advanced and specialized.
• Comprehend and perform all duties in accordance with rules, regulations and JSAs
• Learn the safe and efficient operation of each machine assigned
• Use of motorized equipment to transfer waste to designated area
• Use of hand tools to clean area, broom, shovel, rake, etc.
• Use air hose to clean machines free of dust and debris
• Keep working areas clean
• Consistently keep a production level work pace
• Other duties as needed
Specific job duties and shifts may vary per mill and based on machinery.
• High School Diploma or GED (or willingness to quickly obtain one as a condition of employment)
• Valid Driver’s License is highly preferred
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires employees to complete a variety of pre-employment screening processes which may include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug and substance test, reference check, prior work verification, driving history (MVR), education verification, aptitude/skills testing, and credit checks. The depth of screening will vary based on the position.
Move safely, quickly, and perform duties with repetitious movement. Sit and/or stand for shift, reach with hands and arms, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull, maintain balance, bend at the waist, kneel, walk varying distances, and climb stairs. Must be able to tolerate all weather elements, loud conditions, vibrations and airborne particles (sawdust).
Idaho Forest Group
687 Canfield Ave., Suite 100
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815
Phone: (208) 255-3200
Idaho Forest Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, genetic information, family medical history, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 208-762-6630 and/or email@example.com.