Latest Pet Connection

Cat

Shelly

Shelly, here! I’m an all 4 declawed, 9-year-old tabby princess who is looking for a home! I’m 17 pounds of fluff and wisdom. I’m not always a fan of being picked up and cuddled, but I will let you know when I want attention, it just might have to happen on my decree. Being the royal highness that I am, my new owner will have to have many cameras on hand, as I am always doing adorable things that need to be documented in your cat scrap book. Need a reason to start your own Instagram? I’ll be the star! Come meet me today and kiss my royal paw! (If I grant you permission!)

Dog

Name:  Lewie
Breed:  Shepherd Mix
Size: Medium (Once fully grown)  Medium range: 26-60 lbs

Lewie is an energetic puppy! He loves chewing on his toys, running around the yard & playing with the other dogs in his foster home. He is very friendly with dogs and meeting new people.

Being young, Lewie does need to work on manners; he’s not ready for toddlers or young kids until he learns not to jump up. He has not been tested with cats, but he would likely chase them. He is getting better on a leash as he gets more practice going for walks.

Lewie does well in the kennel when his foster family is at work, he is potty trained, and he rides well in the car. At night, he sleeps on a dog bed in the bedroom. (Even though he’s very energetic, Lewie knows when it’s time to settle down for the night.)

Lewie would do well with an active family to keep him stimulated. He is a great dog!
Categories: Pet Connection