Latest Pet Connection

Wombat

Have you ever seen a wombat? They look pretty silly and cute, and that also applies to me, I’m Wombat too! I’m a young, active 5-month-old guy, who loves the world! I am charming and silly, and I’m sure I’ll keep you laughing all the time! I’m a total ham, and I just love every person I’ve ever met! I’m playful and energetic and would make a great companion for anyone who wants a little fun in their life! I can get along with other cats, I just need some time to get used to them, and I do great with kids of all ages. I think I could get used to a nice dog too, especially if they know how to play with kitties! Come and check out my silly and cute self today!

Name:  Spud
Breed:  Pit Bull Terrier Mix
Size: Medium   50 lbs
Spud is a great dog! He has a super fun personality and loves his people. He loves to have his butt scratched and will give you all the kisses you want. And look at those ears!
Spud would love to have a dog buddy to run around with. He is extremely dog-friendly and loves to play. He walks very nicely on a leash; no pulling and stays right by your side. Spud didn’t know basic commands when he came to the rescue, but he is very treat-motivated and is learning quickly. He would be fun to take to an obedience class!

This guy has so much potential. Please consider meeting Spud…you won’t regret it!

Categories: Pet Connection