Latest Pet Connection

Waffles

Hi, I’m Waffles! Are you looking for a crazy ball of energy? I’m you’re guy. Don’t let my older age deceive you, even though I’m 11 years old, I love to run around. I like to share my energy with other dogs and cats but am already energetic enough and prefer a quiet home without kids. I love going outside and taking long walks, so if you have a big back yard or are a walker like me, we’ll be the perfect pair.

Did I mention my adoption fee has been fully sponsored by a generous donor? If I sound like your type of gentleman stop by the shelter, so we can be introduced properly.

Alita

Alita is one of the sweetest girls you’ll meet!  She is super dog-friendly and just loves to hang out.  She is learning to leave the cat alone and doing pretty well with it.  Everyone that meets her comments on what a sweet and good girl she is.  Alita doesn’t really like her kennel, so her foster is able to leave her loose in the house while they are away.  Alita’s foster home is near a school and several walking paths but she doesn’t bark when people and dogs walk by- which is so nice!  Alita walks nicely on a leash and enjoys basking in the sun on these warm days.  Alita can’t wait to make new memories in her forever home!

Alita is a 1year-old Pit Bull Terrier Mix.

Categories: Pet Connection