Hookah Starts Fire in North Fargo Basement; No Injuries in Wahpeton House Fire

One person suffers possible second and third degree burns after a hookah started their north Fargo apartment on fire.

Firefighters responded to the fire on the 1200 block of 11 1/2 Street North.

Crews called in another water truck as smoke filled house that was converted into four separate apartments.

The fire is believed to have started in the basement.

“There were two occupants inside. One of them was transported for injuries which I’m not sure of at this time and the other had no injuries.”
Fire crews did rescue animals from the home.

Damage estimates to the home are not yet known.

A family in Wahpeton has a lot to be thankful for after their house only had minor damage after it caught fire early this morning.

Firefighters responded to 508 17th Avenue North and were able to get the flames under control quickly.

There were no injuries and the fire is believed to have been caused by a malfunctioning exhaust fan.

Categories: Video