Jason Dura

Storage unit fire raises awareness on dangers of living in them

A mattress caught fire and destroys a storage unit over the weekend, law enforcement says it was being illegally inhabited.

WEST FARGO, N.D. (KVRR)- A mattress caught fire and destroys a storage unit over the weekend, law enforcement says it was being illegally inhabited. The incident is raising awareness to the potential dangers of staying in unsuitable living areas. “You saw what happened last weekend, yes there is a lot of dangers, people use their space heaters or candles and…