West Fargo Subway Evacuated for Carbon Monoxide Leak

A faulty furnace causes a carbon monoxide leak at a Subway in West Fargo.

Authorities were called to the restaurant at 109 Main Avenue East this morning and quickly determined an ill employee was suffering from exposure to high levels of carbon monoxide.

The employee was taken to the hospital to be checked out.

Lower levels of cabon monoxide were discovered in Appletree Preschool next door.

It was evacuated until fire crews were able to ventilate the businesses.