Carbon Monoxide Possible Cause of Angler’s Death on Walker Bay

One man is dead from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in a makeshift fish house.

He was found Sunday afternoon on Walker Bay of Leech Lake along with three other men.

One man was taken to the hospital in Park Rapids before being taken to the Twin Cities.

The two other men were treated on scene and released.

Authorities say the men were using a camper trailer that had been converted into a fish house.

They say propane devices used to heat the house were not properly vented.