Diversion Task Force Members Announced
The first Task Force meeting will be held Monday, October 23
FARGO, ND — Governor Burgum and Governor Dayton have announced the members who make up the task force created to work on creating balance with Fargo-Moorhead flood diversion project.
The New Task Force will be co-chaired by the governors, and will include eight members from each state.
North Dakota members include the Cass County Engineer, a Fargo business leader, county and city commissioners and a farmer.
Minnesota members include mayors, city council and commission members, and a former county attorney.
The first Task Force meeting will be held Monday, October 23.
- Moorhead Mayor Del Rae Williams
- Moorhead City Council Member Heidi Durand
- Moorhead City Council Member Joel Paulsen
- Clay County Commissioner Jenny Mongeau
- Former Wilkin County Attorney Tim Fox
- Treasurer of Buffalo-Red River Watershed District Mark Anderson
- Hendrum Mayor Curt Johannsen
- Norman County Commissioner Steve Jacobson
North Dakota Members
- Cass County Engineer Jason Benson
- Fargo business leader and entrepreneur Ron Bergan
- Richland County Commissioner Nathan Berseth
- Greater North Dakota Chamber Board Chairman Bernie Dardis
- Richland County farmer Craig Hertsgaard
- Natural resources attorney Tami Norgard
- Fargo City Commissioner John Strand
- Grand Forks City Council member Ken Vein