CLOTHES DRYERS

People Allowed Back into Homes After Five Electrical Fires at Minot Apartment Building

An evacuation order was issued July 12

  MINOT, ND — People forced from their apartments after five electrical fires in three days are allowed back home. The first fire at North Highlands Apartments in Minot happened July 10. Water entered a crack in the foundation and compromised the electrical system in the elevator equipment room. That was followed by four fires in electric clothes dryers. An…