Updated Conditions on Survivors of Possible Fatal Carbon Monoxide Leak in Blanchard

A rural Blanchard woman who was among those overcome by apparent carbon monoxide fumes is in “good condition” at Sanford in Fargo.

45-year-old Bonnie Fisher lived in the home with her boyfriend, Ross Matejcek, who died shortly after calling 9-1-1 Sunday night.

Three other family members also died.

Three children who were taken to Sanford have been released.

Authorities believe the poisonous build-up was caused by an improperly vented propane fueled water heater.

It was being used to fill a large swimming pool.

Matejcek’s funeral will be held Friday at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church in Fairmount.