Bertha Man May Have Died by Electrocution

Authorities say it appears Mousseau was working on a high voltage electrical cord and may have been electrocuted

 

WADENA, Minn. — A Bertha man is dead after what authorities say is a possible electrocution.

Michael Mousseau, 23, was found not breathing near some potato unloading equipment west of Wadena.

Authorities say it appears Mousseau was working on a high voltage electrical cord and may have been electrocuted.

Mousseau was working for RD Offutt Company.

Categories: Business, Health, Local News, Minnesota News, News Landing Page

Related Post