Two People Taken To Fargo Hospital After House Explosion Near Barnesville
Clay County Sheriff Mark Empting says he doesn't believe anyone was seriously hurt
BARNESVILLE, MN — A house northwest of Barnesville was heavily damaged in an early morning explosion.
Clay County Sheriff Mark Empting says he doesn’t believe anyone was seriously hurt.
Two people in the house at the time were taken to a Fargo hospital.
Empting says someone lit a candle in the house and the blast was likely the result of a build-up of propane inside the home.