CASSELTON, N.D. (AP) _ North Dakota health officials say three people have contracted Legionnaire's disease linked to a hotel water park in Casselton. The three people became sick between last July and January, and all three reported spending some time…
Pregnant Woman Burned After Running Into Sister With Burning Pan
The South Dakota Woman was airlifted to a Minneapolis burn unit
KIMBALL, S.D. — A pregnant South Dakota woman has been airlifted to a Minneapolis burn unit after her stomach and legs were burned by a grease fire.
20-year-old Pam Bice of Kimball was burned Monday after she collided with her sister, who was trying to remove a burning pan from her home.
Bice’s sister had found the fire in her kitchen and grabbed the pan to take it outside when they ran into each other.
Bice, who is 33 weeks pregnant, says the fire made her pants melt onto her legs.
She’ll be hospitalized for about a week.