Man Pulled From Burning Apartment Last Week Airlifted To Minneapolis Burn Unit

Police were able to open a door and found the man a few feet away and pulled him to safety

WEST FARGO, ND —┬áThe man hurt in a fire last Thursday in West Fargo was airlifted to the burn unit at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis. His name and condition are not being released. Fire Inspector Dell Sprecher says smoking materials started the fire in a back bedroom of the apartment at 1031 First Street East. The victim was…

Pregnant Woman Burned After Running Into Sister With Burning Pan

The South Dakota Woman was airlifted to a Minneapolis burn unit

KIMBALL, S.D. — A pregnant South Dakota woman has been airlifted to a Minneapolis burn unit after her stomach and legs were burned by a grease fire. 20-year-old Pam Bice of Kimball was burned Monday after she collided with her sister, who was trying to remove a burning pan from her home. Bice’s sister had found the fire in her…