Jimmy Johns Employee Makes Freaky Fast Phone Call to Fargo Fire Department
Crews say they were able to put the fire out quickly
FARGO, N.D. — Fargo Fire Department is investigating a fire that happened earlier this morning in a south Fargo strip mall under construction.
Around 8:30, a Jimmy Johns employee called 911 after seeing smoke coming from a unit connected to the restaurant at 2815 13th Avenue South.
Crews say they were able to put the fire out quickly.
No one was injured but there was minor smoke and water damage.
Total damage is under $5,000.
Fire crews say they believe the fire started from an electrical device.
Jimmy Johns wasn’t affected and remained open for the day.