Two Hospitalized After Gas Leak

The call around 12:30 p.m. was to 4820 30th Avenue South in Fargo.

FARGO, ND — A construction crew using a gas-powered concrete saw inside a building without ventilation sent two adults to the hospital.

Crews were called in the noon hour to 4820 30th Avenue South in Fargo.

Fire officials say work in the building cause elevated carbon monoxide readings.

Children in a daycare were sheltered-in-place by moving them all to one room with a low CO reading.

Two adults were taken to a local hospital to be evaluated. No children were injured.

Categories: Community, Local News, North Dakota News